Series one of four jigsaw puzzle sets featuring images from Barry’s extensive range of stunning canal images of the UK waterways.
Jigsaws are a big favourite around the world so by making them digital it opens up whole new possibilities to test your powers of concentration and observation.
No need to take over the table in the dining room or lounge when these jigsaws are available at arms length on your laptop, tablet or smart phone.
- The puzzles are played online through our website using a plugin from jigsawexplorer.com and are playable on your personal device.
- Simply purchase the puzzle set below and we will email you a pdf file which you can download this series to your device.
- Start solving from the moment you’ve made the purchase.
- Open the file and click on any of the images. This will take you to the appropriate puzzle on our website, in your browser.
- Enter the password shown on the pdf file then follow the playing instructions on the puzzle page and start enjoying hours of fun!
- Puzzles can be played again at any later date by resetting the defaults.
- You can review all the images in each of the sets HERE
- No postage required so they’re available worldwide.
- Purchase using your credit card or Paypal account.
- Each series of eight for only £3.50!
Why not try a sample puzzle HERE to see if you like it before purchasing one or more of the full sets of eight.
Barry’s Jigsaw Puzzles
Also … Check out all the jigsaw sets and Barry’s range of greeting cards …
Digital Canal Jigsaw Puzzles (Series 1)£3.50
Digital Canal Jigsaw Puzzles (Series 4)£3.50
Digital Canal Jigsaw Puzzles (Series 3)£3.50
Digital Canal Jigsaw Puzzles (Series 2)£3.50
Digital Jigsaw Puzzles from New Zealand (Series 5 NZ)£3.50
The Seven Wonders of the UK Waterways£1.50
Shropshire Union Canal – Brewood£1.50
Giffards Cross Bridge at Brewood on the Shropshire Union Canal£1.50
Newark Castle the River Trent at Newark-on-Trent£1.50