Ribble Link postponed due to unexpected devastating news

I often say you never know what the next day will bring, and to live and love well in case one day it’s your last. Yesterday evening, around 8.40pm, moored up at Tarleton in good time for our Ribble Link crossing, Barry and I had just set off to walk to the River Douglas. I received an unexpected and devastating phone call that has completely discombobulated us. I can’t say any more right now but will update you when I can.

For now blogging isn’t a priority – apart from letting you know things have changed for us for now.

We’ll be back.

7 thoughts on “Ribble Link postponed due to unexpected devastating news

  1. Pingback: Day 57 - A Life-Changing Event Two Years Ago ~ Barry & Sandra's Adventures On and Off NBAreandAre

  2. Pingback: Third time lucky for The Ribble Link! | Adventures Aboard AreandAre

  3. Do what you need to do – we’ll all still be here when you are ready.
    Hope everything works out well.
    Very best wishes,


To ensure everyone can comment without jumping through captcha hoops, we use comment moderation. If you aren’t a Google member, you CAN still comment anonymously. We'd love it if you gave your name, so we can reply to a person personally :-)

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.